Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cebu's Beach Resorts Still The Best

I had one of the best experiences last weekend. Imagine, I was able to dip into two of Cebu's best beach resorts - the Plantation Bay Resort & Spa and the Maribago Bluewater Resort - all world-class and five star resorts located in Mactan Island.

I have visited Plantation Bay in the past but it was only last Saturday when I brought my swimming trunks and swam into the resort's various swimming pools and man-made swimming spots. If you want salt water, you can choose from any of the swimming spots scattered in the property's 11-hectares of splendor.



If you want fresh water, gather your trunks in the different swimming pools. Much more, if you want a relaxing session, go to the spa and I promise you the experience will surely linger in your memory for so long.

Plantation is a bit expensive, $150++ per night for standard rooms, but the amenities are par excellenti and the fun and exciting activities in the property are really outstanding. I wouldn't mind shelling out my hard-earned money in exchange for a day or two at the Plantation Bay.

After lunch, I headed to the nearby Maribago Blue Water Resort. Admittedly, it was already more than a decade since I last visited the resort and I should say that the management has made an outstanding move in making the resort world-class.


The place speaks for its name. Bluewater, white sands, peaceful surroundings, a really perfect sanctuary for those who are looking for a memorable place under the sun. No wonder I saw a lot of Russians and Koreans sunbathing in the area. For those who are living in cold countries, Maribago is indeed "paradise".

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home